IT Project Manager (MS Stack Technologies)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHope you are doing well.
I am Sagar Patil from Orion Systems Integrators Inc.
One of our Clients is looking to fill the below position that matches your skills and I wanted to check if you are available and interested in this opportunity. Details are as given below -
JOB TITLE: TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
JOB LOCATION: WOODCLIFF LAKE NJ
JOB DURATION: FULLTIME
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager with experience in managing all aspects of SDLC. We are looking for someone with excellent communications skills and someone who can take ownership and deliver.
* Manage multiple projects within a global program.
* Support and guide others involved in the project team.
* Provide all project related
* MS STACK TECHNOLOGIES (.NET, SQL, ETC)
* Deliver quality projects on time by managing the financial aspects very closely
* Build and maintain project plan, including approach, scope, tasks, durations, work effort, dependencies, budget, planning assumptions, risk profile, resource allocation, and deliverable definitions
* Make project-level decisions and manage track team leads and day-to-day team activities
* Identify project risks and come up with mitigation plan
* Provide project status to project team and stakeholders
* Follow standard project management processes and tools to manage project teams across the entire project life cycle serving as an advocate of the project management principles and standards established by the PMO
* Establish and agree on the project objectives. Measure the objectives and success factors
* Experience working in a Professional Services environment
* Experience working in fast paced/agile environment
* Ability to work independently
* Experience managing large global applications/project
* Experience in matrix management environment
* Ability to strategize and execute strategies