IT Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Project/Program Managers are responsible for establishing and leading cross-functional strategic initiatives, programs and projects. PM's lead a variety of different types of projects including launching new products and services, large scale application development, systems integration, business process outsourcing (BOP) arrangements, operational efficiency improvements, process re-engineering and infrastructure upgrades and deployment.
Envisions, Implements and supports solutions (technical or non-technical) to resolve business problems or to capitalize on business opportunities by:
* Consulting with one or more client groups, either internally (e.g. order management, finance, manufacturing, sales, etc.) or external (e.g. customers, specifiers, suppliers, A&D firms)
* Conducting feasibility studies and identifying business benefits
* Proven project management experience with software projects
* Demonstrated success with managing budgets; maintaining and orchestrating schedules; facilitating solutions to issues
* Insuring future work is planned and prepared; communicate status concisely to various shareholders; etc.
* Business analysis experience across many business disciplines
* Software development or software configuration skills in and around an ERP environment
* Intense curiosity (business process, customer challenges/opportunities, technology solutions)
* Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) to both technical audiences and general business audiences
* Demonstrated self-initiated drive to achieve results
* Open minded, positive, can do attitude
* Able to listen to clients' needs and to be able to determine system requirements from those needs
* Appetite to learn new areas, new technologies and apply them to the benefit of a business
* A team player within their home department and with their business colleagues
* A bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field
* A resume of proven accomplishments within the business world
* Experience with an ERP solution, both in configuration and in project management roles
* A history of delivering new solutions and maintaining solutions as changes are required