IT Project Manager (SDLC) - Frankfort KY
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks an IT Project Manager with SDLC leadership experience to join our team in Frankfort KY.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
The candidate must be customer facing, have a professional appearance, energetic personality and utilize effective communication skills. The candidate should require minimal supervision and direction in order to accomplish assigned tasks. The candidate will be expected to follow the internal PMO process based on the PMI methodology.
Knowledge and Experience:
* Project Management experience in IT projects.
* Must have experience managing multiple projects concurrently.
* Experience with projects through all stages of SDLC.
* Experience with Rapid Application Development methodologies is desired
* PMP certification is strongly preferred
* Lead multiple teams in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs demonstrate consistent results.
* Create task-level project plans to organize cross-functional teams.
* Verify analysts are gathering strong customer approved requirements.
* Must be methodical, organized, meticulous and able to meet and set deadlines and priorities in a structured way.
* Must be flexible and communicative, and enjoy teamwork.
* Strong Decision-making, Conflict Resolution, and Facilitation Skills.
* Excellent Interpersonal, Written and Oral Communication skills.
Qualified candidates should bring, to the interview, a portfolio demonstrating use of the PMI methodology. The portfolio should include, but is not limited to, the following:
* Communications Plan
* Risk Register
* Use Case
* 3+ years of Project Management leading software development teams
* 2+ years experience managing large-scale, complex projects using Microsoft based technologies
* PMP certification preferred
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.