IT Quality Assurance Manager 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you an ardent softwarequality enthusiast Do you know what it takes to integrate quality practices into software development Can you build and promote adoption of a complete softwarequality framework If you answered YES! to all three questions, you might get to lead our internalquality team! This is a great opportunity with a growing IT services company, and offers career growth and the potential for future advancement. We provide an environment that focuses on accountability and professional excellence, where responsibility and enthusiasm are hallmarks of a successful resource.
_Ideal_ candidates would have 5 or more years of software quality experience, with continued growth of responsibility. Candidates would also be _familiar_ with standard software development methodologies and implementation patterns. In this role, you'll be working directly with IT management, business resources throughout the organization, and vendors to build a sustainable, effective softwarequality assurance practice.
Don't pass up the chance to become part of a high-performing team, and a growing quality practice.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Informatics or related field or equivalent education/work experience
* Minimum 5 years of softwarequality assurance experience, with at least 2 years leading quality assurance efforts
* Experience implementing softwarequality metrics
* Excellent communication skills
* Very strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
* Strong understanding of different software development life cycles (waterfall, iterative) and contemporary softwarequality assurance processes and automated tools
* American Society of Quality certification as a SoftwareQualityEngineer or Six Sigma certification preferred, but not required
* Experience developing software in an enterprise environment a strong plus