IT Quality Engineer 8/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
The Quality Engineer will ensure and is responsible for the system performing to customer and user experience requirements. The priority is capacity, reliability and performance of our rewards app. Additionally, ensuring the system is compliant with legal and contractual obligations and enterprise standards. The Quality Engineer must have professional working knowledge of tools from Enterprise architecture-management, software-product management, IT service management, software engineering and Systems Engineering, and from software quality management.
* Overall system quality responsibility involving design, vendor selection, acceptance tests, vendor management and issue resolution.
* Define component-level acceptance test protocols Lead issue resolution and root-cause analysis processes associated with supplier quality and
* production issues.
* Generate quality procedures and control plans.
* Other task as assigned.
* Education: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree, 7-Eleven experience may be substituted for degree.
* Experience: 7-9 years
* Professional working knowledge of software quality management.
* Statistical process control.
* Total quality management (TQM).
* Six Sigma.