IT SOX/Compliance Auditor - Senior/IT Control Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMastech Digital is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking an IT SOX/Compliance Auditor - Senior/IT Control Analyst for our client in the Healthcare domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 5 Months Contract
Location: Greenwood Village, CO 80111 (Remote)
Compensation: Best Market Rate
Role: IT SOX/Compliance Auditor - Senior/IT Control Analyst
Role Description: The IT SOX/Compliance Auditor - Senior/IT Control Analyst would need to have at least 5 to 10 years of experience. This Candidate will assist in the development of a comprehensive and integrated compliance control set that will be used to strengthen the client's IT general controls design and operation.
The scope of this integrated compliance control set will include, but is not limited to, requirements from Payment Card Information - Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), PII, SOC-1, SOX/Model Audit Rule, vendor control requirements, and the CSC CIS-20 controls. This work is directly tied to the improving the maturity of compliance processes and the scope and quality of compliance services delivered.
The ideal candidate will be able to take a grouping of compliance requirements and NIST controls and write a clear and succinct control, risk statement, summary, and guidance which can be easily understood by the general end user while maintaining the integrity of the control to ensure adherence to the compliance requirements.
- CISA and CISSP or CIPP/US
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
- Write general IT controls based on a selection of compliance requirements.
- Write risk statements, guidance, and other related material related to the general IT controls.
- Ensure that written material can be easily understood by the target audience.
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
- Technical writing.
- Understanding of control frameworks and control sets as they relate to compliance requirements.
- Conversant with Payment Card Information - Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), SOX/Model Audit Rule (SOX), and CIS Critical Security Controls (CSC 20).
- Work independently but can coordinate and collaborate with a virtual team.
- Strong written skills.
- Articulate ideas in multiple ways.
- Critical Thinking.
- Writing Reports and Proposals.
Education: High School
Experience: Minimum 5-10 years
Relocation: Note: This is a Remote Role - Will visit California (Bay Area) once for the team meet, but that will be paid by the client.
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Pallavi Mishra
Recruiter Phone: 877-884-8834 (Ext 2248)