IT Security Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 3/28/2017
Black Knight Financial Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONBlack Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems, data and analytics offerings, and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
The IT Security Director manages the development and delivery of IT security standards, best practices, architecture and systems to ensure information systems security across the enterprise. Directly responsible for IT Security Operations, Vulnerability Management and Cyber Threat Intelligence. Manages and participates in the planning and implementation of security administration for all IT projects. Responsible for evaluation and selection of security applications and systems. Recommends and implements changes to work methods and procedures to make them more effective or to strengthen security measures.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides direction to staff to ensure risk is minimized through the development and maintenance of information security processes.
* Directly responsible for IT Security Operations, Vulnerability Management and Cyber Threat Intelligence.
* Responds to incidents and communicates information security issues to management and clients.
* Implements processes and methods for auditing and addressing non-compliance to information security standards and facilitates migration of non-compliant environments to compliant environments.
* Responsible for the technical information security architecture, network and system security design, implementation, and management of information security systems and/or programs.
* Conducts studies within and outside the organization to ensure compliance with standards and currency with industry security norms.
* Evaluates new technology solutions and techniques for implementation to ensure company assets are not comprised.
* Prepares and evaluates activity reports for areas of concern and presents to management.
* Ensures the protection of corporate intellectual capital in databases and/or applications accessed by customers and vendors.
* Manages staff and motivates employees through talent and performance management.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. Professional certification such as CISSP, GSEC, CCNE, etc. is preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of BKFS business environment and the ability to evaluate information security risk implications
* Mastery knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements
* Extensive knowledge of common information security management frameworks
* Extensive experience working with a diverse range of data sources/streams and managing these effectively
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Proficiency in developing partnership-oriented relationships with internal and external business executives and functional leaders
* Strong background in security operations, process, solutions and technologies
* Strong understanding of policy, compliance, and best practice security principles
* Extensive knowledge of Linux, Windows, and Network Operating Systems
* Extensive knowledge of infrastructure, key processes, and technology-oriented risk issues, specifically around security and privacy
* Extensive experience with enterprise risk assessment methodologies
* Proficiency at multitasking in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike.
* Proficiency in project management
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within BKFS or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Upper level management role. Manages and mentors supervisors, project leads and/or technical staff. Oversees staffing, budgeting, and planning for broad functional area through several managers. Establishes strategic plans and objectives for the department while ensuring the department meets its objectives. Develops corporate programs to ensure all employees are educated on information security requirements through training tools. Works on multiple, complex projects as a project leader and subject matter expert. Develops budget and ensures objectives are met. Frequently interacts with executives, management and clients. Typically requires a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in information security with a broad range of exposure to all aspects of business planning, systems analysis and applications development with seven (7) or more years of experience managing team(s) and project(s) for information security management.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer