IT Security Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Shift : Shift:
As an IT Security Engineer
You will be a hands-on member of the IT team defining, designing and implementing security solutions across TrueBlue s infrastructure. This position will work in conjunction with Architects and other IT Teams to enhance system security and protect Trueblue information and technical assets.
What you ll do
* Lead the research, analysis, design, testing, implementation, and operational hand-off of enterprise security engineering solutions to meet business requirements.
* Participate in the evaluation, development, implementation, and communication of security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments.
* Evaluate and execute cross-functional security initiatives across the enterprise.
* Evaluation of new and existing security technologies.
* Build relationships with corporate technology experts and business leaders.
* Provide technical expertise and support to clients, IT management, and staff in the implementation of security/protection technologies in relation to network, systems, and applications.
* Act as a security expert resource (SME) to clients, management and staff in all phases of the development and implementation of projects.
* May lead projects and provide guidance/training to less experienced staff.
* Provide technical assistance in the validation and evaluation of security alerts or incidents.
* Be on-call 24/7 to respond to security incidents and planned initiatives as required
What you bring to the table
* BS/MS in Computer Science/Information Security or BS/MS and relevant experience in Information Security.
* Extensive technical hands-on experience in the security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications and network protocols or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* Current SANS, ISC2, and/or other security certifications preferred.
* Working experience of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems, databases and its security capabilities.
* Ability to rapidly learn and apply advanced and emerging technical security principles, theories, and concepts.
* Exceptional analytical ability, communication and project management skills, documentation and the ability to work effectively with clients, IT management and staff, vendors and consultants.
* Hands on experience in several of the following:
* Network topologies (WAN/LAN, protocols)
* SIEM (Ex: Splunk, ArcSight)
* Encryption technologies (ex: SSL/TLS, IPSec, TDE, PKI)
* TCP/IP stack
* Multi-Factor Authentication
* Web Application Firewall , Firewalls, IPS/IDS
* DLP, HIPS, File Integrity
* Enterprise anti-malware solutions
* Vulnerability management / Penetration testing
* Database Security/ Wireless Security
* OS hardening and security best practices
As a TrueBlue employee you can
* Make a difference in other peoples lives.
* Be a part of a dynamic and diverse team.
* Be recognized for your contributions.
* Grow and develop personally and professionally.
TrueBlue, Inc. is the nation's leading provider of industrial staffing and outsourced workforce solutions. Publicly traded since 1995, the company provides work opportunities to over half million people through firms such as: Centerline, CLP Resources, HRX, Labor Ready, PeopleScout, PlaneTechs, Spartan Staffing, Staff Management, and StudentScout.
At TrueBlue We believe in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and customers. We are guided by our values: Be Passionate, Be Accountable, Be Optimistic, Be Respectful and Be True. TrueBlue provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.