IT Service Desk Agent
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
Painted Post, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
We are looking for Experienced IT Service Desk Superstars to join our team
Have you been looking for a new position with a great company* LOOK NO FURTHER!!
Come work for one of the World's Leading Innovators in Materials Science!
Our team is focused on hiring the best people in the business!
If you would like to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment, this is the place for you!
Job Title: IT Service Desk Agent
Location: Painted Post, NY
Contract: 12 months
Hours: 2 Shifts Available:
M-F, 11am 8pm
Sunday Thursday, 11am 8pm
* The IT Service Desk Agent will provide technical assistance and support for incoming requests and problems related to computer systems, software, hardware, mobile devices, and infrastructure.
* The candidate will possess and aptitude for working with Microsoft-based applications, with emphasis on Windows 7 and Office suites.
* Candidates will rely on internal training, previous knowledge, and informed judgment to identify, diagnose, and resolve or route tickets accurately and in accordance with documented processes.
* Problemsrequests range from simple to complex; the candidate will analyze each request or symptom(s) and provide optimum resolutionfulfillment for each customer in a prompt and efficient manner.
* Performance is measured on a variety of Key Performance Indicators (KPI s), including First Call Resolve (FCR), SLA, and customer services.
* The successful candidate will provide excellent customer service and adhere to all service management principles, documented processes, and team guidelines.
* This role requires the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers, team members, managers and subject matter experts.
* The IT Service Desk Agent will take ownership of follow up status and communicate progress regularly to both their customers and leadership (when requested).
Manager Must Haves:
* Excellent communication skills, phone presence, organizational skills, and multitasking are necessary attributes to meet the expectations of the position.
* 2 year degree required
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.