IT Service Desk Coordinator (3 AM - 12 PM) 9/7/2016
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY IT Service Desk Coordinator (3 AM - 12 PM)
Location: Nashville, TN
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson
CORPORATE RISK AND BROKING
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
Global Support Coordinator--Help Desk
Shift (3 AM - 12 PM)
Global IT at Willis Towers Watson is at the forefront of the development of the business and is recognized as a key driver of competitive advantage. This provides exceptional opportunities for our team to participate in wide variety of projects and activities.
We currently have an experienced Support Coordinator role available to support our users. This position is located in Nashville, Tennessee, where you will serve as the primary contact for Willis Towers Watson employees and customers regarding technical questions, concerns and problems. Many Willis Towers Watson employees began their careers in this role and are now disbursed throughout global IT.
* Utilizing technical and customer service skills to satisfactorily resolve end-user issues with products and services.
* Provide feedback and innovative suggestions for solutions to improve service and to reduce support call volume.
* Proactively follow-up with customers and escalate issues as necessary.
* Input and update service documentation into the call request system.
* To qualify, you must have an Associate s Degree or better in a computer-related field or equivalent work experience. A+, Network +, MCP, or MCSE a plus. Previous customer service experience is preferred. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and will possess excellent troubleshooting and analytical problem solving skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must possess knowledge of PC hardware, Windows operating systems, VPN remote access connections, Active Directory, Citrix, and the world-wide web. An understanding of TCP/IP, WINS and DNS is required. VMS/VAX and MS Office support experience is a plus. Ability to type 35-40 wpm.
* A positive, flexible and professional team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment will be well-suited to our team.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.