IT Service Desk Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requirements:
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- AA/AS college degree required. BA/BS degree a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience managing outbound service staff.
- 2-3 years of experience data and systems analysis.
- 2-5 years of experience setting up and maintaining Enterprise workstation environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, leadership ability, teamwork and positive attitude
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and master proprietary systems and setups.
Preferred Certifications and Skills:
- MCSA Microsoft Certification preferred
- MCSE Microsoft Certification preferred
- CCA Citrix Certification preferred
LogistiCare Solutions, LLC specializes in providing leading-edge technology services that help high-growth companies better connect with their customers. The integrated services offered combine voice, data, network, fax, mobile and software capabilities to help companies reduce costs and attain increased productivity.
LogistiCare is seeking an IT Service Desk Manager to work within the Jacksonville, Florida area.
The IT Service Desk Manager bridges the tactical and strategic objectives of the organization s IT user infrastructure with the user base. This role is responsible for the day-to-day management of IT Technicians and Administrators who are the manager's direct reports while also providing technology guidance and assistance to staff members and senior corporate staff members. The IT Service Desk Manager oversees the daily activities of the IT Service Desk for the delivery of IT services to the enterprise.
- Manage the day-to-day activities for the IT Technicians and Administrators that report to the manager.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the IT Service Desk staff members.
- Mentor employees in the group and provide yearly written reviews.
- Receive and delegate/resolve all IT Service Desk Ticket Escalations in a timely manner.
- Provide real time reporting and analysis of Service Desk data.
- Ability to create performance plans that are not subjective in nature.
- Ability to mange and create High Performance teams
- Ability to provide feedback to the team to motivate and provide performance excellence both as a team and individually
- Assist in the development of short and long term plans for the Service Desk Systems.
- Develop, coordinate, and integrate IT Networking project plans.
- Provide insight and recommendations for the development and maintenance of corporate policies, procedures, and processes related to information technology.
- Coordinate technology operations and direction with supported offices in and outside of the company.
- Provide tier 1-2 level support to IT Networking staff members and company associates.
- Provide on-hand assistance to Corporate Director and above positions within the Corporate Headquarters.
- Assist in the specification of equipment, procurement, and services to maintain the company s computer system infrastructure.
- Provide general office management.
- Travel and provide off hours support in order to maintain critical business operations.
- Maintain the company workstation infrastructure.
- Develop and Maintain the end user IT Reference Manual.
- Other duties as assigned.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.