IT Service Desk Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Shift : Shift:
The IT Service Desk Supervisor is responsible for leading operational excellence, service quality, team effectiveness and customer satisfaction within the level 1 IT support organization. The position will be accountable for managing to business directed service levels and meeting established performance targets.
* Manages a team of tier 1 support personnel in a high volume technical support environment
* Manages service quality ensuring accurate and timely resolution
* Manages to and is accountable for established Service Level Agreements
* Implements policies and procedures consistent with a best-in-class IT Service Desk
* Performs capabilities gap analysis and drives continual process improvement
* Manages in accordance to known best practices and frameworks (MOF, ITIL)
* Evaluates new products and services and participates in product selection
* Responsible for support readiness for new prod
* Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan, accomplish goals and drive excellence
* Strong background and knowledge of desktops, laptops, and associated operating systems
* Strong background and knowledge of mobile devices (tablets, smart phones) and mobile apps
* Familiarity with of service oriented architectures
* Creates, utilizes and manages to Key Performance Indicators
* Embraces and drives positive organizational change
* Exhibits a wide degree of creativity and drives innovation
* Encourages a collaborative and effective work environment
* Drives knowledge management to include retention strategies and easily searchable knowledge
* Builds and maintains positive customer relationships
* Drives IT/Business alignment and enable business growth
* SQL experience for metrics reporting and data mining
* Associate's Degree in related field; or equivalent combination of education, experience and/or related technical certification
* Thorough knowledge of computer components, network components and application support.
* Ability to lead and mentor a successful IT technical team through process improvement, team efficiency, and overall success
* Ability to provide results, manage to service levels and achieve team goals and targets.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines under pressure.
* Ability to effectively interact, lead and build relationships with a diverse employee population.
* Experience in Knowledge Management and knowledge retention.
As a TrueBlue employee you can
* Make a difference in other peoples lives.
* Be a part of a dynamic and diverse team.
* Be recognized for your contributions.
* Grow and develop personally and professionally.
TrueBlue, Inc. is the nation's leading provider of industrial staffing and outsourced workforce solutions. Publicly traded since 1995, the company provides work opportunities to over half million people through firms such as: Centerline, CLP Resources, HRX, Labor Ready, PeopleScout, PlaneTechs, Spartan Staffing, Staff Management, and StudentScout.
At TrueBlue We believe in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and customers. We are guided by our values: Be Passionate, Be Accountable, Be Optimistic, Be Respectful and Be True. TrueBlue provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.