IT Site Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY IT Site Supervisor
The IT Site Supervisor is responsible for supporting the IT infrastructure requirements of the site. These duties range from providing and managing end user support to implementing and maintaining computer room servers and supporting equipment. The IT Site Supervisor will also be supervising the site IT Technician and managing the site's Help Desk requests. When directed, the IT Site Supervisor will also provide direct support for enterprise systems such as Active Directory, SharePoint, McAfee, Cylance, GroundWork, UGovern-IT and other company wide systems.
* Responsible for managing the planning, implementation, availability, performance, inventory management, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of the I.T. infrastructure at the site level including data centers and related systems, data backup methods and systems, client work stations, anti-virus and related systems.
* Responsible for managing local and remote site (when applicable) I.T. Operations staff
* Responsible for advising and coordinating with site management the proper planning, design, acquisition, testing, implementation, performance and documentation of the I.T. components of department, site and / or company level projects.
* Responsible for site specific SOX 404 audits and goal deployment status reporting.
* Responsible for the implementation, administration, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of specific enterprise applications, excluding ERP and related applications, when directed.
* Ensure industry best practices are employed in all applicable areas of responsibility.
* US Citizenship or US Person.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Degree Required
5 years experience in maintenance, troubleshooting and resolving issues with server and client hardware and operating systems and applications including extensive skills in Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, TCP/IP, file and print services and scripting
anti-virus and Microsoft Office
2 - 3 years IT supervisory experience preferred
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified I.T. Professional (MCITP) preferred
Microsoft Exchange Server experience preferred