IT Software Developer Lead - .NET
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 2/15/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPrimary Characteristics:
Lead Software Developers are responsible for the creation and implementation of technology solutions to meet the application and business requirements of EverBank's products and services. This position will be responsible for complex projects and working under high levels of responsibility and autonomy.
* Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project manage
* Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting business requirements and customers
* Leads the efforts of lower level IT Development staff including responsibility for work products and projects and directing others in order to reach goals
* Oversees testing and develops fixes
* Determines and develops design approaches and solutions, conducts business reviews, documents current systems, and develops recommendations of how to proceed with the applications
* Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects and presents to management
* Serves as a liaison or technical resource for others on their team or to partners within other business units
* Ensures compliance with all established architecture standards and SDLC and PMLC methodologies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Extensive technical knowledge of Information Technology field and computer systems
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
* Strong troubleshooting abilities to get to the source of problems and think critically regarding possible solutions
* Proven leadership abilities including ability to share knowledge, resolve conflict and create consensus
* Ability to take the lead on the most complex projects
* Strong ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities
* Logical, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
* Must display initiative, ability to work independently and be able to use extensive independent judgment
* Must display the highest level of critical thinking in order to weigh alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with the business strategy
* Ability to work seamlessly within a team as well as manage individual tasks
* Ability to react quickly to a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
* Provide mentorship and guidance to less senior developers on the team
* Ability to work directly with the business and present technology solutions in business terms
* Strong .Net, MS SQL and SSIS experience. Oracle and Java not required but a plus.
Training and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree required in a related area
* Successfully participated in 8 + large scale software development efforts
* Relevant Development Certifications preferred
EverBank is more than just a bank; it's the evolution of an idea. Traditional financial institutions had become wasteful, inflexible and stuck in the past. We thrive because we adapt, transform and push forward despite the ever-changing financial environment. From our headquarters in Jacksonville, FL, we continue to gauge our success on that of our clients' while seeking new opportunities to help them reach and surpass their goals.
Pre-Employment Screening May Include:
* Credit Check
* Criminal Background Check
* DMV Check
* Drug Screen-after offer of employment is extended and before start date
* Past Employment Verification
* Social Security Verification
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
EverBank is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against because of race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, veteran status, or disability or any other legally protected status.
EverBank is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at EverBank via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at EverBank in any form without valid written search agreements executed by the VP, Talent Acquisition for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of EverBank, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by EverBank as a result of the referral or through other means.
EverBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by EverBank, or (c) consistent with EverBank's legal duty to furnish information.