IT Software Developer 8/31/2016
New Albany, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
The Primavera P6/EcoSys Specialist is the business administrator for both the P6/EcoSys applications. The applicant will make configuration changes to both systems per customer change requests. This includes developing new reports in using Oracle BI publisher, creating new SQL queries and scripts, designing screen, system workflows and provisioning user access. This position will be responsible to develop and maintain user and technical documentation. The Specialist will receive specific assignments/work objectives/projects from management and apply established resources/tools necessary to achieve the department's business objectives/projects/timelines. This position will also work on the BU SharePoint sites and develop solutions and assist in correcting issues that arise from post migration from SharePoint 2010 to 2013.
Perform the installation, configuration, administration, and maintenance of Business Unit applications. Set up user accounts and provision roles for application access. Run necessary synchronization routines for Development, Test, and Production environments. Provide technical support and troubleshoot problems to determine, application, network, or user related issues. May perform some programming and may be responsible for minor script writing. Coordinate and track application change requests. Requires moderate skill sets and developing proficiency within discipline. Conducts tasks and assignments as directed.
* Handles end-user requests by creating, tracking, escalating, documenting issues and closing work requests
* Creates P6 workflows, screens, and SQL queries and scripts
* Creates and changes customer Reports in P6/EcoSys
* Reviews requests periodically to evaluate the overall functionality
* Correct/Maintain SharePoint sites, web parts, and custom applications
* Maintains professional work ethic and communication style on the telephone, via email and in-person
* Possess troubleshooting skills, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to work in a driven environment
* Must exhibit strong planning, organization, analytical and time management skills
* Must prioritize assignments in order of importance and re-prioritize as the situations demand
* 3+ years of business systems experience in and around a project management and/or financial systems environment is desired.
* Experience with either or both Primavera P6/EcoSys administration.
* This individual will have crossover skills that can be applied to the P6/EcoSys arena in the areas of configuration, spreadsheet building, screen layout design, software implementation, creating small formulas, report writing, and menu design.
* An understanding of the P6/EcoSys application platform and database platform.
* Understanding and implementation of API interfaces for data integration.
* Skills as business systems analysis (BSA) to document requirements and formalization of the business case.
* Understanding of Project Controls work practices such as cost control, engineering cost and resource allocation).
* Oracle BI Development