IT Solutions Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Fort Mill, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop and communicate a multi-year Information Architecture roadmap for their assigned business portfolio showing the roadmap for applications and integrations
* Lead company critical projects
* Assist in developing an Architecture Health Dashboard for the IT portfolio showing the quality, risk, cost and value of the technology investments supporting that portfolio and review with key business stakeholders to create transparency around the value being generated by technology and opportunities for improvement
* Work closely with IT staff to ensure a strong working relationship, providing guidance, coaching and mentoring to a common understanding of architecture roadmaps to foster a collaborative approach in managing the enterprise architecture and the development of solutions that advance the architecture roadmap
* Ensure the effective alignment of technology solutions to architecture and technology standards
* Keep current with cross industry technology trends to identify technologies that may benefit the business
* Conduct technology reviews and audits that ensure solutions systems are built to Enterprise standards and are optimized to maximum efficiency.
* Interface with external business partners, vendors and subcontractors on issues of interoperability.
* Participate on project teams and assist with the creation of architectural, topography and high-level technical design documentation.
* Promote security and data first mentality
* Associates degree or technical certification in Information Systems or commensurate experience
* 10+ years professional business experience in IT with demonstrated depth and expertise across at least three of the following (less experience will be considered based on knowledge and track record):
* Enterprise Systems Management and Support
* Applications Development
* Systems Integration
* Data Management and Integration
* Infrastructure Engineering and Operations
* IT Business Management
* Experience with IT Service Management and ITIL frameworks and processes
* Experience with briefing senior management and customers on status
* Practical experience designing integration (EAI) solutions, constructing n-tier applications, and delivering complex technology solutions in a large corporate environment.
* Preferred, but not required - Understanding of security principles, techniques and protocols
* Preferred, but not required Understanding of cloud deployment and service models