IT Sourcing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The IT Sourcing Manager will have primary responsibility for all commercial aspects of IT procurement and will be responsible for the management of CDPHP s Global Category Strategy for IT reporting to the Director for Strategic Sourcing. The responsibilities associated with this position include consolidating spend across the organization and perform the end to end strategic sourcing process from developing sourcing strategy, analyzing spend and suppliers, to fact based negotiation and contract execution. This position will work directly with business owners to understand their detailed specifications and award criteria in order to determine and execute an appropriate procurement strategy. Effective communication, reporting and stakeholder coordination are essential delivery elements to ensure client satisfaction, team member satisfaction and financial success.
* Bachelor s degree required. Masters preferred.
* Knowledge of Procurement Processes and Tools.
* Knowledge of ERP systems.
* 3 -5 years IT / Telecom management in a Sourcing environment.
* 3-5 years experience in Indirect Sourcing categories.
* Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Experience in process improvement would be an asset.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Demonstrated IT Category Management expertise.
* Supplier agreements: knowledge of legal terminology and language related to supplier agreements.
* Proven negotiation and contracting skills.
* Project management skills.
* Demonstrated success in designing presentations for senior management.
* Flexibility and adaptability to effectively adapt to new scenarios and changes.
* Demonstrated ability to inspire others and build effective teams, as well as being a strategic thinker and an excellent communicator.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, CDPHP will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.