IT Sourcing and Negotiation Advisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSalary: $90K - $95K
2-4years of experience in IT contracts negotiation required
A leading advisory firm headquartered in downtown Boston is currently looking for a high energy individual to join its team as an IT Sourcing and Negotiation Advisor. In this role you will analyze client material and prepare deliverables that support the strategic advice delivered to Fortune 500 executives. Apply today to join an organization that offers great experience and benefits!
* IT Sourcing and Negotiation Advisor will conduct comprehensive analysis of IT application and services deals including related proposals, agreements, statements of work and contractual documentation
* Identify and comment on critical business, financial, and legal issues within IT vendor proposals, agreements, statements of work and related contractual documentation
* Provide written analysis of IT vendor proposed pricing and contractual terms and conditions
* Develop sourcing and negotiation strategies for IT application and services deals
* Conduct IT vendor and market intelligence research
* Contribute to the enhancement and maintenance of internal vendor intelligence database
* Perform financial analysis and modeling
* Bachelors' Degree in a related field
* 2-4years of experience in IT contracts negotiation
* Domain knowledge in IT sourcing, procurement, and contract negotiation
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong analytical skills for data comparison, financial analysis, and financial modeling
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a high energy level