IT Specialist, WHINSEC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Fort Benning, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY:
3001 Cubic Global Defense, Inc.
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
* Perform adequate Information Technology (IT) Support for the all Professional Military Education at WHINSEC
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Create, install, access, manage, and administer multiple repositories and processes to provide adequate and efficient technical support to all School of Professional Military Education personnel at WHINSEC
* Prepare, install, test, and troubleshoot computer systems and other automated devices/ equipment in support of SPME staff and students. The contractor shall provide support and troubleshooting for any teleconference, video teleconference (VTC) and government online conferencing system (i.e. Defense Collaboration Services) and provided classroom support for SPME courses, this includes but is not limited to troubleshooting classroom audio video equipment . The contractor shall be able to provide training in Spanish and English (without using government resources for interpretation) to both SPME cadre and students for IT related subjects or part of the course POI
* Maintain accountability and operation of the ALL Government-furnished digital training computers and equipment assigned to support all Professional Military Education Programs of Instruction (POI) execution
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
* Must be bilingual (Spanish)
* Must have CompTIA Security+ certification
* Must have MCTS 70-680 certification