IT Staging/Fulfillment Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Fulfillment Processor to join our team.
The IT Fulfillment Processor manages the order fulfillment process including order entry, administration, and shipping. Oversees the order tracking process and ensures orders are processed in accordance with the organization's customer service standards. You will be based out of our Hauppauge, NY office.
* Ensures adequate inventory levels are maintained to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost.
* Manages the inventory and asset management of all Corporate IT Assets and records them within the CMDB.
* Perform system upgrades, deployments, rollouts, MAC's (Move, Add, Changes), onboarding/off boarding for employees, and maintain timely and accurate ticket tracking requests using internal ticketing system.
* Responsible for imaging and configuration of Windows and Apple Mac laptops as well as hardware and software installations and upgrades.
* Manages the decommission process for out of warranty IT devices with 3 rd party vendor, and properly updates these assets within the CMDB.
* Follows corporate policies and procedures while enforcing and maintaining its established highest standards of security.
* Must be passionate with helping users work more efficiently while working with different departments in IT, Business staff, and Executive level personnel in a fast paced environment.
* Technical certifications such as A+, Network+, MCP, MTA, MCSA, HDI-DST, and ITIL Foundations are a plus.
* Knowledge of FrontRange HEAT ticketing system is a plus
* Knowledge of JAMF Casper Management Suite is a plus
* Knowledge of enterprise class software such as Windows 7, Mac OS, MS Office 2010 & 2013, Windows Servers 2008, 2012, Antivirus, Remote Management and troubleshooting
* Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal skills
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* Knowledge of hardware setup, configuration, installation, support, and repair on laptops running Windows OS as well as Apple MacBook laptops.
* Understanding of MS Active Directory and Exchange user management
* Strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced team environment with excellent communication and organizational skills while paying attention to detail
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Good troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to work independently when assigned a task and follow it through to completion.
* Good communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
* Detail and process oriented individual.
* Ability to work in fast paced environment.
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700.