IT Strategic Business Partner - Supply Chain Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY IT Strategic Business Partner - Supply Chain Analytics
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: K-C will support in-country relocation for the chosen candidate for the role, including assistance to obtain proper work authorization. The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C's applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will decided in K-C's sole discretion.
The ITS Business Partner for Supply Chain Analytics provides partnership, direction and guidance to the K-C business community to ensure that business goals are met through the effective provision of technology solutions and services. The Business Partner (BP) engages with the key stakeholders to develop and agree on medium to long term strategic plans and capability roadmaps, ensuring alignment with K-C objectives. He/she acts as the trusted business advisor providing oversight and guidance to enable the successful delivery of specific projects, and champions the delivery of IT services. The BP also actively markets and promotes IT services and ensures that the demand for these is managed and prioritized effectively. Finally, the BP interacts with the IT service delivery teams to ensure success of analytics initiatives.
The key to success is a broad knowledge of relevant reporting & analytics technologies and trends, knowledge of supply chain processes, as well as compelling communication with business leaders across the supply chain. Another key to success is to be able to leverage the ITS organization to drive successful delivery, considerate of local needs and global direction. The position works within a global matrix organization and needs to influence and coordinate both regional and global stakeholders.
The role collaborates with Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects and Business Intelligence (BI) Designers, as well as Supply Chain Business Partners and members of the Supply Chain teams.
This role leverages deep knowledge of industry, best practice, enabling technologies and business process for the reporting & analytics space, plus supply chain acumen, in order to be a trusted technology and business advisor for the business leaders. This role also provides strategic consulting for projects within the function to drive insights, capabilities and solutions that enable business value
* Bachelor's Degree
* 8 years or relevant functional business and process expertise appropriate to the role. ITS experience might be waived if Business experience is strong and person can demonstrate a strong knowledge of analytics and supply chain operations.
* Experience in strategic decision making and successful influencing on leadership level.
* Financial acumen to support business case creation and measurement
* Experience building and communicating future business plans and capabilities along with being able to provide insights into the technologies required for delivery
* Exposure to SAP HANA would be an advantage as HANA is one of K-C's core analytics systems
* Broad knowledge of supply chain processes, across Plan, Source, Make, and Deliver.
* Broad understanding of technologies used in Kimberly-Clark and interest in new technologies and market trends
* Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the K-C organization including suppliers, partners and customers.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
Primary Location USA-GA-Atlanta
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time