IT Support Desk Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
PUMA is one of the world s leading Sports Brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. It starts in sport and ends in fashion. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf and Motorsports.
We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken.
Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment* Then PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of our successful Support Desk Support team based in Westford, MA.
We are currently looking for an Analyst I, IT Support Desk
The Analyst, Support Desk will act as the first point of contact for all PUMA end user support requests as well as the first level of corporate IT support for inquiries from PUMA team members for issues related to company-provided IT systems and applications. The Support Desk Analyst relies on experience, instructions and the knowledgebase to answer inquires and resolve problems. The Analyst must strive to achieve and maintain a high level of service satisfaction among team members by resolving both hardware and software problems quickly and correctly with accurate and informative communication. When required, incidents will be referred to second level support.
* Provide friendly, customer-focused support centered on communication and follow through to confirmed resolution of all support requests.
* Monitoring of Support Desk ticket queue to ensure all support requests are addressed in a timely fashion and are assigned to the proper IT team in accordance with PUMA s designated service level agreements and knowledgebase instructions.
* Prompt identification, analysis, and diagnosis of all support issues providing customers with frequents updates on the status of their support request including an ETA for a resolution as well as deploying a loaner machine to end users whose issue is preventing them from completing their job responsibilities.
* Ensure that all support requests received via chat, telephone, and email are properly entered into PUMA ITSM tool in accordance with documented SLA/OLA policies.
* Timely escalation of all unresolved support requests to tier 2 Support Desk technicians. Adherence to all troubleshooting guidelines and proper documentation of all troubleshooting steps must take place before escalation occurs.
* Assist with Polycom and Skype for Business video conference setup and maintain how to documentation for all video conference enabled conference rooms.
* Manage mobile accounts and devices including: working with service providers on a regular basis to reduce costs, creating automated data reports and alerting users who cross data thresholds, performing basic troubleshooting for all mobile issues, and installation and management of mobile device management tool.
* Take part in the creation, implementation, and maintenance of all Support Desk best practices, protocols, and knowledge base articles.
* Participate in all Support Desk projects with the expectation that all assigned tasks will be completed by given end date.
* Assists in new hire orientation, training, and follow up to ensure that all new PUMA employees have the hardware and software they need to complete their job responsibilities.
* Delivers, sets up, and assists in the configuration of end-user PC desktop hardware, software, and peripherals adhering to all configuration checklists to ensure all necessary steps are taken when configuring hardware and installing software.
* Proper tracking of all hardware and software assets within AMP asset management tool and accordance with PUMA asset management best practices.
* Associates or Bachelor s Degree completed or in process.
* Experience with desktop/laptop running Windows 7 & 10 Professional.
* A + Certification desirable.
* Experience with ticketing system.
* Computer imaging experience.
* Anti-Virus/Spyware Removal experience.
* Have strong computer literacy skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office 365 applications.
* Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
* Strong documentation skills.
* Ability to work under stress and respond and resolve a broad range of customer requests.
* Works well with people and good communication skills.
* Superior telephone, e-mail and in-person etiquette.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
* Ability to be organized, share knowledge and work independently as well as collaboratively.
* Able to work in a highly productive environment.
* Able to adapt to changing environment.
* Ability to speak in front of small groups.Experience:
* Windows 7 & 10 Professional
* Basic Active Directory Administration
* Microsoft Office 2013 & 365 Products
* Adobe Products
* Footprints experience a plus
* Numara Asset Management Platform a plus
* Dell Laptop/Desktop experience a plus.
* Symantec Endpoint Antivirus a plusIf you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, PUMA offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding PUMA environment, please submit your online application (including your resume with your possible start date and salary expectations).
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
For additional information please email: Recruiter-Westford@puma.com.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.