This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
* Install desktop operating systems.
* Configure and troubleshoot hardware.
* Monitor and respond to helpdesk requests.
* Gather support issues information and analyze the symptoms and figure out the underlying problem.
* Escalate helpdesk requests to tier 2 and tier 3 personnel.
* Assist students, faculty, and staff with access to IT services provided.
* Create student account before each term start.
* Manage the network cable plant.
* Configure and manage classroom images.
* Maintains software and hardware inventories.
* Ability to lift and carry 5-25 pounds safely.
* All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* AAS degree in Computer Science or a related field (ECPI graduates strongly encouraged to apply)
* 0-5 years previous experience as a consumer support technician
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Detail oriented
* Ability to lift 5-25 pounds
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.