IT Support Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Full-Time IT Support Specialist
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere Health Services
25117 SW Parkway Ste. B
Wilsonville, Oregon 97007
The primary responsibility of this position is to support business process continuity by providing internal information technology support, continue to optimize the support process, and add value to the business through continuous improvement in customer satisfaction.
* Provide Level 2 and 3 phone and email support for incidents or service requests related to hardware, software, mobile devices, and application support.
* Installs, configures, maintains, supports, and optimizes corporate Desktop and Laptop computers including hardware and application diagnosing and troubleshooting and reimaging of operating systems.
* Coordinates or installs physical hardware in local and remote facilities.
* Works with manufacturer to resolve equipment issues and schedule repair.
* Travels to remote facilities to perform scheduled and emergency maintenance.
* Accurately documents new support procedures, tools, and techniques in the knowledgebase.
* Participates in the execution of new facility on-boarding as well as facility dispositions.
* Provides courteous technical support over the phone and in person.
* Performs related duties and responsibilities as requested by the Service Desk Manager.
* Accurately prioritizes tasks and manages work time wisely.
* Maintains confidentiality with staff, supervisors, residents, and family members.
* Able to maintain satisfactory attendance in accordance with company s policies.
* Triages tickets and sorts to appropriate teams as necessary.
* Bachelor s degree with major coursework in technology or a closely related field, or equivalent experience is desired.
* Must have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
* Must be flexible and have the ability to multi-task.
* Experience in performing repairs on laptop and desktop hardware including LCD replacement and motherboard swaps.
* Experience with Remedy or other ticketing queue preferred.
* Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Excellent communication and verbal skills (both written and oral) in order to effectively problem solve with other employees, all levels of Avamere staff, and third parties external to Avamere.
* Must maintain a high standard of confidentiality and honesty.
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to evaluate and solve problems with minimum assistance.
* Must be licensed and able to operate a company owned vehicle.
* Have strong working knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems.
* Basic knowledge of networking concepts including IP addressing, network switching and routing, DNS, and DHCP.
* Experience with Microsoft Active Directory services including user account creation, security and distribution groups, file and print sharing.
* Occasional overnight travel to remote facilities will be required.