IT Support Technician
Antisyn is seeking a self-motivated IT Support Technician to join our fast growing, dynamic team. We are an outsourced IT solutions company for small to mid-sized businesses in Jacksonville, FL and the surrounding areas. We handle support, consulting, project management, proactive management, and more. We are a growing company looking to add an energetic and talented member to our reactive support team.
The IT Support Technician will provide exceptional phone and email support while resolving a variety of technological issues - ranging from an offline printer to system-wide malfunctions. Our wide range of clientele ensures that no two days are the same while we provide our expertise for all industries. The right candidate will have a minimum of five years experience in IT Support and excellent written and verbal communication skills. He or she will have exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills, and have the ability to think abstractly to solve both complicated problems and more basic support needs. This position will have great potential for personal and professional growth within the company.
To the qualified IT Support Technician we offer:
* $50,-$70, salary, commensurate with experience
* Health, vision, and dental package
* PTO and paid holidays
* Certification and education reimbursement
* Limitless growth potential
* Opportunity to work with an expert, collaborative team
At Antisyn, we pride ourselves on improving the reliability and security of computer networks while also working to reduce IT costs and network downtime at a fraction of typical IT or computer support costs. We have a unique approach designed to help our clients get dramatically different results than with our competitors, and we have a culture of taking care of both our customers and employees. Company outings, LAN parties, lunches, paintball and go-kart racing are just some examples of the fun we have as a team. If you value hard work and are dedicated to being the best, then you will fit into this supportive environment.
Duties and responsibilities for IT Support Technician include:
* Provide reactive customer service and IT support to our customers' end users and business technologies
* Provide technical support at network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
* Identify root cause of IT issues and work diligently to research and solve the issues and eliminate recurring tickets
* Work collaboratively with internal team to solve problems quickly and efficiently
* Instill confidence for customers through clear and effective communication
Qualifications for the IT Support Technician include:
* Minimum of 5 years experience in IT Support
* Experience with managing firewalls and network equipment (including Sonicwall, Cisco, etc.)
* Experience supporting and troubleshootingWindowsservers (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Exchange, SQL, Terminal Services, etc.)
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Authorization to work in the United States
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. No calls or emails please. Pleaseapply using the confidential link below.