IT Tech Support
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
New York, NY
* Provide expert technical and customer support for key data collections
* Assist customers with account provisioning, network connectivity, testing and troubleshooting XML data transmissions
* Provide support for the delivery of technical upgrades and improvements to applications and infrastructure while ensuring that cost, time and quality metrics are achieved.
* Lead troubleshooting efforts and resolve business application issues
* Assist key stakeholders in developing & maintaining complex queries and scripts using XML, SQL, Tableau, and SAS
* Develop technical and user documentation including procedures, guidelines, test plans and training materials, as well as conduct application-related technology training
* Provide off-hour and weekend support as required.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems or related field with approximately 5 to 7years of related experience or equivalent work experience
* Demonstrated expertise developing reports and performing analytics using tools such as SQL, Tableau, SAS, VBA, and XML
* Strong prioritizing, planning and organization skills
* Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
* Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
* An understanding of information security and change control concepts