IT Test Automation Developer 9/3/2016
Bob Evans Farms
New Albany, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Bob Evans is building its IT team. Our newest positions will be responsible to build test automation scripts and ensuring that proper QA procedures and processes are being followed for production system changes. This role will work in conjunction with the application/system owners to drive best practices within the test automation in the Agile application development group, will work in small teams to directly contribute to innovative business capabilities, such as next generation point of service (POS) system and mobile applications test automation.
If you want to be part of a growing, career-oriented group then check out the accountabilities below and apply if you meet the requirements. We will be in touch if you do!!
* Write test scripts/scenarios using test frameworks such as Cucumber, WATIR and languages such as Java and Ruby
* Produce well-written, efficient, high-quality, self-documenting test code that follows best practices and design patterns
* Work with product owners and business stakeholders to review requirements, deliverables, and expectations surrounding quality of tested applications
* Participate and contribute in tool assessment, testing methodologies, automated scripts and value-added assessment
* Coordinates the writing of quality assurance documentation and training materials and the execution of an assortment of tests.
* Define and Develop automated scripts and programs during iterative releases to ensure completion of deliverables
* Define and develop performance/load testing scenarios including the creation of any scripts or programs required to execution tests
* Studies and analyzes quality issues with the goal to recommend methods for improvement.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree and or combination of equivalent education and experience in related fields
* 3+ years developing and maintaining automated tests for either mobile or web applications with additional capabilities writing scripts or object oriented code using Ruby, Java languages
* 1-3+ years defining scenarios for performance and load tests as well as developing tests utilizing development frameworks such as LoadRunner, SoapUI/LoadUI, or NeoRunner