IT Tier 2 Technician 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION DETAILS:
JOB TITLE: Technical Support
LOCATION: Washington DC
DURATION: 12months (Long term)
* Provides customer or technical support by collecting trouble tickets, analyzing issues, carrying out solutions, escalating issues, and tracking to completion.
* Flexible working hours may require weekends & after normal business hours. Adhering and working within established policy and procedures. Meeting and exceeding established programs SLA's.
* Interpersonal skills, effective team-player, strong communication and customer service skills, leadership abilities, soft skills, self-motivated, professional, strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERTISE:
* Provide direct endpoint (PC, Tablet and Laptop) support
* Expertise in supporting Microsoft based HW/SW ( Windows7 and Windows8 desktops, tablets and notebooks)
* Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2008/2010
* Configure and troubleshoot wireless and wired connectivity
* Direct hands on experience in deploying and supporting PC's utilizing the Windows7, and Windows8 operating systems using
* Experience and use of remote control tool sets (LANDesk and Bomgar) or equivalent.
* Knowledge of Active Directory and exchange concepts and administration
* Experience and knowledge of ghosting software & support of specialized apps
* Experience with Call Tracking Systems (preferably Remedy ITSM)
* Troubleshoot, diagnose, resolve hardware and software issues and document technical service requests
* Experience supporting Vista, Windows7 and Windows8 desktops, tablets and notebooks in a networked environment
* Solid knowledge of TCP/IPnetworking & related network services (i.e., DNS, VPN, DHCP, etc.)
* WORK WITHIN A PSAP AND TECHNICAL FIELD