IT Training Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Electronic Consulting Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONECS Federal, LLC (ECS) is seeking an IT Training Specialist to work in our Arlington, VA office.
Support the release of a custom federal law enforcement case management system as well as a suite of related software products. Responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering training content, and developing learning materials.
Experience required for this position includes:
- Education or certified training in information technology principles and practices
- Experience in the delivery of information technology and / or application specific training
- Experience in a government agency environment
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Translating business and functional requirements into training elements that will instruct staff
on the use of services and applications
- Developing and producing hand outs, instructional materials, handbooks, aids, visual aids,
computer based tutorials, and manuals
- Coordinating and/or leading training events
- Assessing training effectiveness to ensure the quality of the content delivered
- Consulting and liaising with cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Serving as a point of contact for technology training needs
* Bachelor s degree
* Experience in the design of training events in a corporate or government setting
* Proven ability to deliver and lead training events
* Knowledge of information technology principles and the use of business level applications
* Familiarity with various training methods (online, classroom, webinars, recorded sessions, etc.) and training technologies
* Ability to present complex technical information to a variety of audiences with varying technical knowledge and skills. - Experience with law enforcement is a plus.
* Ability to interpret training needs and develop effective instructional media solutions
* Knowledge of Microsoft products such as SharePoint
* Project management and presentation skills
* Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a public trust clearance
* Excellent oral and written communication; ability to present technical content in a clear and concise manner
* Working in a collaborative environment
* Designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating training plans, curricula, and methodologies
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 1400+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
ECS Federal provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS Federal also maintains a drug-free workplace.