IT Vendor Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us
Welcome to Ardent Mills, a new company dedicated to helping our customers innovate and grow, with the industry s broadest range of traditional and organic flours, whole grains, customized blends and specialty products. Our ingredients are backed by unrivaled technical support, food safety solutions and the supply assurance of a coast-to-coast network of more than 40 community mills and blending facilities, an artisan commercial bakery and a Mobile Innovation Center. We are Ardent Mills, working with you for the good of grain. And we re looking for dynamic people to join our team.
The purpose of this role is to establish, execute, and refine vendor relationships and operations best practices for the Ardent Mills IT function.
Our mission is to establish vendor relationships with partner companies that will assist Ardent Mills to accomplish it long-term business objectives. We will invest our time and resources in helping our partners understand Ardent Mills business objectives in order to enable our partners to succeed.
* Lead IT Vendor relationships & vendor management
* Serve as an escalation point for vendor performance issues
* Continually work with vendors to ensure they understand priorities, how they fit into our ecosystem and ensure they can deliver
* Provide support to Procurement with new and existing vendor agreements
* Communicate expectations clearly to vendor/partners, whether those expectations are execution, development or support
* Enable our vendor/partners to succeed
Industry Best Practices/Research
* Bring industry trends for vendor and SLA management to Ardent Mills IT
* Provide insight on industry trends for an IT managed outsourced relationship
Day to Day Operations
* Liaison to Ardent Mills Procurement team
* Create SOPs for day to day IT application support
* Determine appropriate levels of engagement with vendors (frequency of meetings, contents, depth of discussion).
* Oversight of IT managed service provider(s)
Skills & Experience
* Qualified applicants should possess a Bachelor s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering (specifically, engineering fields that include but are not limited to, Electronic, Industrial, Computer, or Mechanical), Math, Business or related degree.
* 10 or more year s general business experience
* At least 5 years of experience with IT enterprise-wide systems
* Major ERP Systems knowledge
* Vendor/Partner relationship management & SLA experience
* Management/Oversight of large outsourced vendor support teams
* Qualified applicants will also have five years of ERP and associate IT ecosystem experience. A candidate would possess strong leadership skills in:
* Team dynamics & leadership, coaching, mentoring
* SLA governance
* Process and technology management
* Benchmarking vendor/partner performance vs. industry leaders
* IT Strategic vendor/partner planning
* IT Tactical vendor/partner planning
* Vendor/Partner collaboration/relationships
* Product delivery management
* Change leadership management
* Continuous process improvement
* Quality assurance
Ardent Mills is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees in this position. The description, duties, functions, and responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of Ardent Mills.