IT Vendor Manager 8/17/2016
Western Alliance Bancorporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
This position is the primary IT contact for managing relationships with vendors and serving as a primary point of contact for the IT organization for vendor management policy support and contract negotiations and oversight. Will ensure compliance to all aspects of corporate vendor management policy in the context of IT vendor needs. Responsibilities will include contract negotiation, management of policy documentation requirements, creation and maintenance of library of standard contract documentation (MSA, statements of work, NDA, etc.), and bid management. Researches, analyzes and evaluates vendors and recommends new vendor purchases. Creates, writes, negotiates and reviews IT contacts involving hardware (purchases, leases, maintenance), software (licensing, maintenance), and/or services (outsourcing, projects).
* Lead activities relating to vendor management over approximately 50% of the IT vendor portfolio. This would range from managing all contract activity, to ensuring collection of documentation to ensure policy compliance.
* Responsible for managing bids and contract process for new and existing services.
* Review Vendor performance to ensure standards are being met.
* Builds and maintains strong working relationships with internal clients, team members, vendors, and others as required to ensure client satisfaction for IT services.
* Manage a team of 5 or less
* Maintains a strong working knowledge of all software and hardware used by the company
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Supply Chain Management, or similar field. Advanced degree preferred.
* 8 years of experience in contract / vendor management or procurement including managing bid processes, contract establishment and negotiation in all IT fields (hardware, software, services, outsourcing).
* A minimum of three (3) years of experience leading staff, providing performance feedback, delegation and leadership.
* Experience in leading RFP/RFI/RFQ activities under a competitive structure is preferred.
* Experience in, and ability to, create financial business cases in preferred.
* Experience with managing vendor performance in terms of both projects and with the use of performance metrics.
* Ability to deal with technical problems involving multiple facets, variables and situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Excellent verbal and communication skills.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email email@example.com or call (702) 252-6257