IT Warehouse Business Systems Analyst - Portland or Kent
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
Columbia Distributing Co
JOB DESCRIPTIONColumbia Distributing is one of the nation's largest malt beverage, wine and non-alcoholic distributors. Our success is based on the fact that we never lose sight of delivering what are really important--quality products, timely service, and a genuine concern for our customers' needs. And we succeed because of the enthusiasm and dedication our employees bring to their jobs every day. Whether it's their dedication to our customers, their dedication to the communities we serve, or their dedication to each other--it's the people who work here that make it such a great place to work.
When you work for Columbia Distributing, you are part of a progressive, growing organization with a reputation for high quality products and services. We are hardworking, dedicated, men and women who have set out to become the nation's top distributor.
* Gathers requirements from Business Team and SMEs for system configuration, supporting processes and reporting
* Ensures that Project Requirements are being implemented according to specs
* Works with Vendor to ensure all functionality, supporting processes and reporting are developed according to project requirements
* Leads system-level testing to ensure accuracy prior to Business testing
* Debugs application system outages
* Ensures application and system integration
* Works with the Business to develop process documentation
* Supports the business through process changes
* Coordinates User Testing
* Coordinates User Training
* Evaluates new software to ensure it meets the Business' needs
* Documents systems and issues for turnover to support
* Trains support team to ensure a smooth transition to support
* Perform on-call duties for seven (7) days once a month requiring 24 hours availability
* Complete all other tasks or projects as assigned.
* Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company's Core Values at all times.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* High School diploma or GED required Experience:
* Working knowledge of distributing warehouse management. Working with VIP a plus. Knowledge/Skill:
* Microsoft Excel and Word
* Good communications skills, including written and verbal skills
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently with minimal direction toward project objectives
* Ability to work successfully as the member of a cross-functional team
* Ability to solicit information and assistance from contributors throughout the organization
* Ability to work in fast paced working conditions
* Ability to meet deadlines Physical Requirements:
1. Lift/Carry 20lbs.
2. Sitting for entire shift
3. Work indoors entire shift
* Medical, Dental, Vision, RX
* Life and AD&D Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Disability Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Family and Medical Leave Act
* 401(k) Plan
* Educational Assistance Program
* Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled