This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
* Provide strategic and technical support
* Brief materials for presentations to be presented to the specific program
* Be able to design and develop external facing website(s) for example, Joomla or WordPress
* Maintain regularly website updates
* Have weekly meetings to assess progress on where they stand
* Produce some form of websites, web metric reports, visual schematics of ideas, briefings, placemats and other marketing materials
* Be able to deliver superior graphics
* Have previous experience as a graphic designer
* Be able to design products using Adobe Creative Suite or a program that is similar
* Transform content and design a compelling and engaging product(s)
* Have the ability to adapt quickly to emerging requirements and prioritize as appropriate
* Be experienced in some form of creating, branding and marketing materials
* Ensure excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Have experience designing on the web
* Have potential experience working on a communications team
* Demonstrate the ability to handle and prioritize multiple completing tasks
* Transform technical content and requirements into easily used web format
* Be a self-starter with strong self-management skills
* Have exceptional analytical skills; access technical options
* Have the ability to manage multiple short-term and long-term projects
* Provide expertise in application/database development and web programming
* Implement a good workflow
* Provide assistance in generating functional system requirements
* Provide input and assessment of the web design and development including requirements
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Web Development or other related field
* Solid understanding and experience with Joomla!, WordPress, SharePoint
Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a TS/SCI FSP.