ITIL Service Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: ITIL SERVICE MANAGER - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
* Any Graduate/Diploma in Computers/ITIL Certification Mandatory
* A service manager oversees a corporate program's site activities, monitors the functionality of all the equipment and machinery, and ensures that all the issues gets resolves within SLA. Works as Hands & Eye for the SMEs sitting at offshore. The manager makes real-time decisions and provides periodic updates to client's leadership & HCL leadership.
* Day to day service operations with industry standards and best practices linked to ITIL disciples such as incident, problem, change, capacity and business continuity and disaster recovery management.
* Provides continual improvements on operational performances related to the site, quality procedures documentation, organizational efficiency by ensuring tools and processes. Must own all the deliverables end to end related to site and get the issues resolved by aligning technical resources.
* The Service Manager will provide progress reports to the Services Delivery Managers
* On a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
* AD HOC Reporting: In addition to the above, the Service Manager may also be requested to prepare ad hoc reports on specific aspects of the Project/issues as the need arises.
* Perform other duties as requested by the Senior Managers
* Knowledge & Experience: Ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues with different cultural, religion and linguistic backgrounds
* Ability to work in a coordinated way with a minimum of supervision and long hours in a high
* Pressure and complex environment
* Awareness to latest technologies and tools
* Demonstrated experience in System administration and management
* Demonstrated writing, analytical, presentation and reporting skills
* Excellent and advanced knowledge of hardware and IT services
* Must have extensive professional experience in managing large customer.
* Analytical Skills / Verbal Communication Skills /Written Communication Skills