ITSM Suite System Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Enterprise Information Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Number of Openings: 1
The purpose of this engagement is to optimize the activity of the Enterprise (ADP) Center Operations and Service Desk Operations and related services through the utilization of the Remedy ITSM Service Desk application to process and track incidents as well as the collection, analysis and reporting of incident information to assist in the streamlining and improvement of the management of the Enterprise resources at Office of Naval Intelligence. This engagement will also provide development, technical support, management and system administration of the ITSM Suite to include BMC Dashboard, Analytics with Service Desk, Asset Management and Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM). This work will be done in conjunction with established H-ISC requirements, priorities and authorizations.This engagement will also provide ADP Center Operations Management support in the day to day operations of the ADP Centers.
* Provides testing, documentation installation configuration and administration of all supported and licensed BMC products in accordance with established processes within an lTIL framework.
* Troubleshoots and resolves all BMC application related issues to include submitting and updating tickets with BMC technical support as needed.
* Maintains all Remedy related foundation data to include customer, product and categorization information.
* Works with Tier 3 administrators and Remedy development staff to identify corrective actions for complex application and AR system work-flow issues.
* Performs bulk asset uploads and updates to the BMC Atrium Configuration Management Database (CMDB) with 100% data accuracy.
* Provides users with comprehensive Tier 2 support for efficient resolution of end-user Remedy support incidents, problems and change requests.
* Maintains and delivers the monthly CMDB accuracy service level agreement (SLA) report.
* Active TS/SCI security clearance
* DoDI 8570.01-M IAT DoDI 8570.01-MIAT certified. All Contractor personnel requirements of the DOD Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, DOD 8570.01-M, must meet the requirements of the DOD 8570.01-M, by having the Security Plus certification (prior to employment). All Contractor personnel MUST meet 000 8570.0J-M requirements (it does not have to be Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); i.e. other certifications such as Certified Authorization Professional (CAP), General Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Security Leadership Certification (GSLC), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), etc. may meet the requirements)
* Certification CompTIA; Security+ or CISSP Certification
* ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
* Associate s Degree and/or 3 years equivalent experience.
* Three plus (3+) years of hands on experience with the Remedy ITSM Suite
* Knowledge of Help Desk operations and fundamentals
* Two Plus (2+) years of IT Experience in a Windows/Unix environment
* Excellent customer support skills, problem-solving skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* Good Customer Service skills.
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.