ITSM Suite System Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Enterprise Information Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONNumber of Openings: 1
The purpose of this engagement is to optimize the activity of the Enterprise (ADP) Center Operations and Service Desk Operations and related services through the utilization of the Remedy ITSM Service Desk application to process and track incidents as well as the collection, analysis and reporting of incident information to assist in the streamlining and improvement of the management of the Enterprise resources at Office of Naval Intelligence. This engagement will also provide development, technical support, management and system administration of the ITSM Suite to include BMC Dashboard, Analytics with Service Desk, Asset Management and Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM). This work will be done in conjunction with established H-ISC requirements, priorities and authorizations. This engagement will also provide ADP Center Operations Management support in the day to day operations of the ADP Centers.
* Provides testing, documentation installation configuration and administration of all supported and licensed BMC products in accordance with established processes within an lTIL framework.
* Troubleshoots and resolves all BMC application related issues to include submitting and updating tickets with BMC technical support as needed.
* Maintains all Remedy related foundation data to include customer, product and categorization information.
* Works with Tier 3 administrators and Remedy development staff to identify corrective actions for complex application and AR system work-flow issues.
* Performs bulk asset uploads and updates to the BMC Atrium Configuration Management Database (CMDB) with 100% data accuracy.
* Provides users with comprehensive Tier 2 support for efficient resolution of end-user Remedy support incidents, problems and change requests.
* Maintains and delivers the monthly CMDB accuracy service level agreement (SLA) report.
* Develops custom applications and work-flows to support the automation of manual and resource intensive business processes.
* Works daily with customers and support personnel from across the organization.
* Meets with process owners and customers to identify requirements to automate business processes.
* Designs solutions based on these requirements.
* Evaluates designs develops and debugs Remedy applications/-/forms which deliver requirements while maintaining a performance, stable, accurate Remedy foundation.
* Configuration and Administration of the Remedy ITSM Suite, Service Desk. Asset Management, Change Management, Service Level Management. Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration, Management and Service Request Management.
* Provides Level 2/3 support of the Remedy ITSM platform.
* Provides support and design of integrations of the ITSM suite with other BMC products (ex. ADDM).
* TS/SCI security clearance
* DoDI 8570.01-M IAT DoDI 8570.01-MIAT certified. All Contractor personnel requirements of the DOD Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, DOD 8570.01-M, must meet the requirements of the DOD 8570.01-M, by having the Security Plus certification (prior to employment). All Contractor personnel MUST meet 000 8570.0J-M requirements (it does not have to be Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); i.e. other certifications such as Certified Authorization Professional (CAP), General Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Security Leadership Certification (GSLC), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), etc. may meet the requirements)
* Certification CompTIA; Security+ or CISSP
* B.S. Degree
* Knowledge of Helpdesk operations of fundamentals
* Four plus (4+) years of IT experience in Windows Server Administration
* Experience with performing business analysis on data warehousing to develop dashboards
* Four plus (4+) years of expert hands on experience with the Remedy ITSM Suite administration and development
* 1 year of ADDM (BMC Discovery)
* Excellent customer service skills and problem solving skills.
* Outstanding written and oral communications skills.
* Communicates clearly and concisely and effectively conveys information in a variety of situations
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.