This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: IVR DEVELOPER
LOCATION: HARRISBURG, PA
INTERVIEW MODE: TELEPHONIC // SKYPE
VISA STATUS: US CITIZEN, GC, GC-EAD
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Possess a thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of application development. Maintain technical knowledge.
* Perform work independently with little supervision.
* Provide problem resolution from a technical perspective. Provide weekly time reports and participate in staff meetings.
* Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Ability to communicate effectively at all levels Ability to work as a member of a team and independently.
* Ability to meet aggressive deadlines while maintaining a high degree of quality. Ability to perform work which requires a great deal of attention to detail. Ability to follow developing standards Problem Solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues Experience with all phases of the software Development Lifecycle Knowledge of interpreting and implementing design patterns.
* Minimum Experience and Training: 3+ years industry experience in IVR application development or other voice application software Hands on experience in creating IVR application using any of these technologies - VXML, Java, Interaction Composer Experience in design and development of speech applications for customer service representatives Good knowledge of customer experience Excellent written and verbal communication skills Applicant must have an Associate's Degree or equivalent experience. A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is preferred.