IVR Technical Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION_KAYGEN is an emerging leader in providing top talent for technology based staffing services. We specialize in providing high-volume contingent staffing, direct hire staffing and project based solutions to companies worldwide ranging from startups to Fortune 500 and Managed Service Providers (MSP) across a wide variety of industries._
IVR TECHNICAL LEAD
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS
The successful technical lead candidate is a seasoned IVR Professional with strong leadership skills and demonstrated experience in application, data migration, analysis and integration implementations. The technical lead will also collaborate with both business and technical stakeholders and possess the ability to uncover requirements, develop a technical strategy and be able to communicate to all levels of management. The environment is fast-paced, fluid, and requires high adaptability to be successful.
* Strong understanding of Information Technology systems and Software Development Lifecycle
* Strong understanding of Industry Standard/Best Practices in all areas of development activities
* Strong understanding of Genesys Voice Portal and Genesys infrastructure.
* Strong understanding of testing methodology
* Ability to understand technical architecture design of applications
* Understanding of relational databases
PROVEN SKILLS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS
* Identify risks and escalate appropriately
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and negotiations skills
* Strong problem solving and analysis skills
* Strong leadership and negotiations skills
* Strong organization skills
* 10-15years of progressive increase in technical responsibilities
* 4-6Years relevant IVR Technology work experience
* BS in Computer Science or BS in Mathematics or equivalent job experience required
* Understanding of financial services operations a plus
* Experience with call center business processes and systems desired
* Genesys Voice Portal experience highly desired
* Oracle or SQL DB experience a plus
* Strong skills in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project, etc)
* Working knowledge of requirements management tools
* Certificate in Business Analysis a plus