IVRS/ePro Validation Tester
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONIVRS/EPRO VALIDATION TESTER
We are currently searching for a permanent, remote IVRS/EPRO VALIDATION TESTER to join our team. In this role, you will ensure that outsourced electronic trial systems (IVRS, ePRO) implemented in a trial meet or exceed both Theorem and client expectations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The IVRS VALIDATION TESTER should be able to:
* Implement a logical, risk-based test approach
* Write clear, concise, and thorough test documents; provide peer review on documentation
* Convert complex technical and business requirements into an understandable test plan and test cases
* Execute test cases according to defined plans and guidelines
* Facilitate project testing with internal and external clients; coordinate efforts with multiple testers
* Ensure timeliness of all project/client deliverables
* 4-year degree in computer science, life science, engineering, business, or related field
* 3+ years experience in a clinical research environment
* Experience with clinical systems, such as CTMS, ePRO, IVRS, EDC, Oracle Clinical or related technology
* Knowledge of SDLC, GCP, and FDA regulations
* Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills, as well as strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Chiltern is an EEO / AA Employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Email Jim Doyle