IW Distribution Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
BOK Financial Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 17761
Areas of Interest: Wealth Management
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .The Institutional Wealth Distribution Analyst is primarily responsible for ensuring that all distributions for both Pension and IRA s are distributed timely and accurately; ensures all legal compliance is upheld for federal and state tax filings; ensures medical and other deductions are processed properly for the plan. Ensures that all Employee Benefit needs are met with continuous interaction with internal and external customers.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interacts daily with high value clients involving timely and sensitive issues relating to monthly participant pension payments. Meets expected services levels for Client data, reports and deadlines. Ensures financial issues with clients are met timely to eliminate risk to the company. Acts as the clients main contact for participant calls and problem resolution occasionally. Interacts with administration, clients and other departments to bring resolution to issues including but not limited to: tax withholding issues, ambiguous information, procedural conflicts with other departments, and client driven requests such as providing basic system as well as specialized reports.
- Processes payments related to Pension and Employee Benefit distributions; ensures thoroughness and focuses on required deadlines. Uses dual control balancing and quality checks for pension and IRA s; completes all client and participant account updates with accuracy; works daily with various Trust software systems to distribute payments; works with other systems for Trust processing. Prepares client data files for upload to payments systems regarding cost of living adjustments and medical updates.
- Resolves problem issues relating to software or technical programming for daily tasks. Performs all related check processing functions and balancing routines for all deductions including medical, Federal and State deposits. Analyzes payment data daily for verification of deduction amounts for each plan. Performs seasonal tax form and other regulatory forms processing from annual account distributions. Works with system issues and customer account situations that involve strong problem solving skills.
- Acts as a back up to other areas of responsibilities in the Processing Services department when needed; completes tasks and meets deadlines such as Lumpsum payments and Trust Accounting processing. Keeps current with new procedures in all other areas.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of employee benefit principles and regulations for Federal and State tax filing
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent PC skills including spreadsheet and word processing applications; 10-key by touch
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to improve functional efficiency, streamline and improve methodology
- Demonstrated ability to handle significant fluctuations in volumes while meeting extremely stringent deadlines
- Excellent reconciliation and complex problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including interpersonal skillsThis level of knowledge is normally acquired completion of a Degree in Accounting or Finance and 2-3 years experience in payroll or benefits or equivalent work experience of 8-9 years in payroll or benefits.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.