Identity Access Management Application Integrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 2/9/2017
Western Alliance Bancorporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The Application Integrator will design and implement the Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes to warehouse application account and entitlement data for the bank s Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems.
* Create automated data feeds of account and entitlement data from target applications
* Transform and load entitlement data into a warehouse database.
* Import data into IAM system for access requests and reviews
* Create audit reports on entitlements and access reviews
* Identify and document the structure and format of access related data and mechanisms for extracting that data
* Design and implement systems and processes to extract data from applications and store it in a data warehouse in a form easily consumed by IAM systems
* Create a process for loading application data into the IAM systems to be included in access reviews
* Design and implement the data transformation from the data warehouse to the request catalog
* Create custom reports for management and auditors on entitlements and access reviews
* 3-5 years experience required with Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures, SSIS, and SSRS
* 1-3 years experience required with Microsoft Active Directory and LDAP
* Experience preferred with requirements gathering and process design
* Experience preferred with Identity and Access Management solutions (i.e., Sailpoint, Courion, CA, Oracle)
* Ability to Understand and clearly communicate complex process, system, and programming flows.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 252-6257