This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition Number
Under close supervision, Document Image Technician performs tasks involving the use of document scanners, and indexing software. Follows proper procedures to perform daily operations of document imaging, processing, and indexing of client records. The Document Image Technician may perform one or more of the typical responsibilities associated with the functions of prepping operations, document indexing and scanning. Errors have the potential for causing client problems, delay, expense and/or disruption to client
* Maintains confidentiality by keeping all information seen and heard in the facility in the strictest confidence.
* Will never compromise client record integrity in any way such as; deleting images without replacing same or not scanning all documents required, not correcting bad images when discovered, or indexing incorrect information on records.
* Maintains productivity, quality and assures customer service standards. Will meet productivity standards as established by the Company
* Will write the correct account numbers of every chart Will log every account that was prepped and conform to all required doc prep responsibilities. meet productivity standards as established by the Company
* Complete log books appropriately and ensure that the highest level of image quality possible is met Scan every document that you are assigned and pages from double feeding while scanning
* Mark every scanned batch with an S to indicate that scanning was completed and keep work area organized to prevent records from being boxed without being scanned
* Double check to ensure that demographics match the data found on the record Reports to work as scheduled.
* Complies with all policies, specifically, attendance and punctuality.
* Attends mandatory employee in-service meetings and/or training sessions, if so directed.
* Typically, works remotely accessing work related projects and tasks via VPN access. Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED is required.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in the English language.
* Experience in a medical records or health care setting would be beneficial.
* EEO Employer F/M/Vet/Disabled.
Send This Job to a Friend