Imaging Application Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Salary Range Based on qualifications.
** They would like us to continue to push for candidates on this. We need an application engineer with medical imaging experience.
Search For: application engineer, medical imaging, software deployment, DICOM Connectivity, PACS, SIR, SIH.
Position Title Imaging Application Engineer - MA #3258
Location Boston MA
Company provides software solutions and services for improving medical image interpretation and management in in clinical trials, screening programs and patient care, especially in oncology.
Imaging Application Engineer.
Part of the Customer Service of the Services Department, you will be in charge of the deployment, operations, user training, user support for software applications used to deliver medical imaging services to our customers and you will interact on a regular basis with radiologists and clinicians.
Position attached to Services department under the direct responsibility of the Customer Services Manager.
o Preparation and implementation of onsite and remote softwaresystems deployment projects.
o Training and supporting medical imaging software users.
o Management and follow up of support requests.
o Bachelor's degree with strong knowledge of computers.
o Knowledge/experience with medical software ideally in the field of medical imaging.
o First experience (2-3 years) as application engineer.
o Required skills:
- Software deployment in distributed environments
- Capacity to support (helpdesk) and train users
- Autonomous, well organized and flexible, mind openness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit
- Ability to work with a remote international team
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings
o Additional skills:
- Knowledge of medical and hospital environments (radiology)
- DICOM Connectivity / PACS / SIR / SIH / Medical imaging
- Command of the French language or of another language would be appreciated
o Fluent in English
o Availability for training at the headquarters and willing to possibly travel
BOTTOM LINE REQUIREMENTS WE NEED NOTES ON WITH CANDIDATE SUBMITTAL:
1. BACHELOR\'S DEGREE WITH STRONG KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTERS.
2. 2+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS AN APPLICATION ENGINEER FOR MEDICAL IMAGING.
3. EXPERIENCE WITH SOFTWARE DEPLOYMENT IN DISTRIBUTED ENVIRONMENTS.
4. EXPERIENCE WITH DICOM CONNECTIVITY / PACS / SIR / SIH / MEDICAL IMAGING.
5. COMMAND OF THE FRENCH LANGUAGE OR OF ANOTHER LANGUAGE IS A PLUS.
6. Salary requirement