Imaging / Data Capture Account Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPangeaTwo's goal is to ensure that each recruitment opportunity yields rewarding dividends for both candidates and clients. To survive in the employment world, we suggest you disengage your internal compass and allow us to lead you to unexplored opportunities in your career. Allowing our professional recruiters to be engaged in your career transition might actually be more beneficial and satisfying to you. PangeaTwo specializes in executive and support positions focused in Accounting, Administrative Support and Information Technology searches across the Southeast.
Our client based in Birmingham, AL is searching for an Account Executive with experience selling imaging and/or data capture software to clients in the financial services or insurance industries. The right candidate will have at least 5 years of this type of experience. This Account Executive will meet with clients through a consultative, needs-based selling approach to create custom solutions that exceed their customer's expectations. Our client is open on where this hire will be located across the country. This is a base plus commission pay structure with a base of $100-125k+ and an expected total compensation in the $150-180k range for the first year. If you have this sales experience, please apply now!
* Identify new sales opportunities for division and move them to a close.
* Work closely with Sales Director to develop strategies, make sales plans and prospect lists.
* Develop and maintain an understanding of products and services.
* Work with engineering group during sales process to collect correct requirements from prospective clients.
* Develop system configurations and price quotations.
* Create and conduct presentations both in person and via online portals.
* Maintain close contact with client and implementation team during that process.
* Ensure customer satisfaction.
* Attend and participate in marketing activities and events.
* Maintain up to date reports for upper management.
* Exceed established revenue goals and benchmarks.
TO BE A GOOD FIT FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU WILL HAVE:
* Bachelor's degree in a technical or business field
* Minimum 5 years selling document imaging and/or data capture software to clients in the financial services or insurance industries.
* Experience with consultative selling in a business to business role
* Ability to travel 50% of the time in North America
* A high energy level, competitive nature and a strong sense of ownership.
* Strong self-motivation and a positive approach to work.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
* The ability to multi-task, handle pressure and work under deadlines in a goal-oriented sales environment.