Immediate Need! Customer Service-Inbound-Up to $12/HR -
Immediate Need! Interviews next week 10/26
Incredible Customer Service opportunity with a nationwide leader in the verification of eligibility and enrollment into government funded benefit programs.
* Hours will vary between the hours of 8am and 6:30pm Monday-Friday.
* No weekends. 90 day, temp to hire placement.
* Good benefits upon conversion.
* $11.54/hr for monolingual candidates and $12.02/hr for bilingual candidates.
* Responds to customer phone inquiries in a prompt, courteous, and concise manner.
* Provides callers with unbiased information to assist customers with application and eligibility requirements.
* Accesses, reads, and interprets customers and provides data elements within customer's application.
* Performs accurately all data entry functions to reflect customer activity/transactions.
* Answers customer questions and assists in problem resolution.
* Assists customers in the enrollment process.
* Documents all customer encounters in clear and concise logs.
* High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent certification.
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
* Background in health care, human services, or customer service.
*Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to perform comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
Please APPLY TODAY! Interviews begin next week 10/26! Must be able to pass a Criminal Background check and meet the education requirements.
THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE NEED.
Please send your resume in WORD form to be considered immediately for this opportunity. Apply today the next training class is right around the corner. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
CSR, customer service, customer service representative, customer service rep, call center, inbound calls