Immediate need of Sr.C# Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE:PROJECT MANAGEMENT, PROJECT DEVELOPMENT (LEVEL 4)
THIS POSITION IS FOR A C#.NET/WPF DEVELOPER)
The Software Engineer serves on one of the development teams for the Pegasys Replacement Project in Houston, programming equipment design modules in C# .NET. The software engineer works on a team of four individuals helping to design, develop, test, and deploy high quality software as part of the Pegasys application.
Our ideal candidate has worked on this type of application:
* Microsoft windows application running on a DESKTOP
* Written in C# TARGETING A RECENT .NET framework
* WPF for a user interface, extra points for using the MVVM design pattern
* Extra points if the application performs calculations, especially difficult calculations involving complex algorithms
* Extra points if the application is related to the OIL/GAS industry
Our ideal candidate:
* Has worked on large scale projects with at least 3otherdevelopers on a team (more is better)
* Has developed software using one of the many agile methodologies and can describe in detail an agile software development lifecycle
* Is highly skilled with VISUAL STUDIO and has experience with multiple .NET frameworks going back several years
* Is confident and familiar with MICROSOFT TEAM FOUNDATION SERVER for both source code and work item management
* Is capable of describing in detail several difficult C# OR .NET concepts clearly
* Is team oriented and wants to have fun writing complex software that helps engineers solve real world problems