Immigration & Relocation Sr. Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Immigration & Relocation Sr. Specialist
Auto Req ID
Immigration & Relocation Sr. Specialist will drive with the administration, communication, planning and delivery of the company s immigration and local and global mobility/relocation programs. Strong partnership with global and legal on vendor relationship and overall strategy support implementation
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Work extensively with complex relocation, tax and benefits information, which represents key aspects of the full life cycle of an international assignment
* Development and ongoing administration of JLL Relocation Policies
* Work with assignee and home/host country HR Personnel to setup the international assignment.
* Monitor and track assignee questions, policy exceptions and vendor service issues
* Initiate internal and vendor services such as relocation, cross-cultural training programs, immigration, etc.
* Generate reports and analyze data as requested
* Collaborate with stakeholders, internal and external, to manage, administer, coordinate and improve the immigration and mobility programs and activities at JLL in accordance with Global Mobility strategies
* Manage relationship with vendors, including outside counsel and any relocation vendors
* Interact with candidates, employees and managers to answer immigration and relocation policy and program questions
* Collaborate with HRSC to audit, train, and ensure compliance with I-9 requirements for new hires
* Strong oversight, connection and partnership on executive level international relocations.
* Prepare cost estimates for relocation/assignments and communicate the results effectively to HR and key stakeholders to ensure cost effective assignments
* Act as a resource and provide technical mobility-related knowledge to US HR team members to facilitate their use of mobility policies and procedures
* Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment
* Develop transition program and onboarding materials for candidates
* Compile immigration and relocation program metrics and presenting to senior leadership
* Must have a minimum of 3 years of practical VISA/immigration experience
* Must have a minimum of 2 years of practical global relocation experience
* Must have an interest in human resources training and development
* Bachelor s degree or paralegal certification is required, preferably in an HR or immigration related field. Candidates possessing a combination of relevant educational and work experience are encouraged to apply.
* Exceptional customer service skills or previous vendor management preferred
* Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and manage multiple relationships, internally and externally
* Strong computer, analytical, organizational, communication and writing skills
* Must be a confident, enthusiastic, self-starter who is results oriented and works well independently and on team projects
* Ability to synthesize data, evaluate options, and make (non-legal) recommendations
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.