This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONCBIZ Employee Services Organization is the employee benefits consulting and HR technology administration division within CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc.
CBIZ provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our most broad services focus on benefits, insurance, financial and accounting consulting.
Ranked as one of the Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002 (Business Insurance Magazine) and one of America s Best Employers (Forbes 2015), CBIZ ESO has approximately 1,000 professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States. These professionals serve client organizations in an array of industries by combining their local expertise and presence with the strength and support of national resources.
We are seeking a results-oriented individual to work as a HCM Account Executive in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment. One position is available at this time in the San Jose Office.
Duties for this position include:
* Assist providers of HRIS and stand-alone benefits technology solutions, clients and account management teams to deliver client s benefits technology objectives
* Source and evaluate benefits technology providers
* Lead and partner with clients and service providers during evaluation, sourcing and implementation of benefits technology solutions
* Ensure best practices are followed during benefits technology implementations to minimize risk, optimize outsourcing solutions
* Communicate implementation summary and next steps to clients and account teams during major milestones of an implementation.
* Work with account teams, when needed, to provide direction and advice and manage complex benefits technology system or integration issues to resolution
* BNA (Business Needs Analysis)
* BPR (Business Process Review)
* GAP analysis - identifying essential customizations and work-arounds.
* Gather and rework client data for input into the system.
* Manage the resources of the project team and assign applicable work
* Communicate the status of the project to stakeholders
* Functional definition for customized reports.
* Setup and test system, making any changes necessary for customizations and reporting.
* Utilize application tools in the development of electronic interfaces to third party vendors (i.e. insurance carriers, etc.).
* Demonstrate system to client, address client-specific questions during such time.
* Responsible for an on-time delivery of a working system to meet the client's requirements.
* Hand-off client to ongoing support after the system has gone live
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
* High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor s degree preferred
* 5 years experience managing multiple clients of increasing complexity
* Must have and preserve required licenses
* Technical knowledge relative to industry and incorporating contract provisions, renewal and claims processing, plan knowledge and carrier funding
* Expert knowledge of state and federal benefits legislation
* Proficient use of applicable technology
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
* Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf