Implementation Consultant 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The Implementation Consultant serves as part of our implementation team for the successful deployment of enterprise-wide software solutions. The implementation teams are responsible for the end-to end delivery of the implementation - ensuring that business requirements are realized through excellent software configuration, workflow design, training, testing and go-live.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
* Be responsible for the product(s) implementation from the requirements gathering through project launch phase and turn over to Client Support
* Provide product and implementation expertise relative to CyberGrants products and philanthropic programs
* Execute the program requirements gathering process and facilitate product configuration or train/assist the Client with the configuration of the product
* Facilitate effective communication between constituents by maintaining direct and routine dialogue aimed at resolving roadblocks, as the subject matter expert on CyberGrants products, systems, processes and policies
* Exhibit the appropriate skills to overcome roadblocks and promote the appropriate collaboration and team work within the company and with the client
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge on industry technology, standards and trends, best practices, and have a thorough knowledge of the CyberGrants product line
* Interface with numerous teams to ensure that these products are implemented at the highest possible level of quality. Candidate will also be responsible for interfacing with a variety of departments successfully and effectively, with appropriate follow up where necessary to be accountable for overall delivery
* Where appropriate, will demonstrate:
* Implementation credibility to a prospect or client
* Impact and influence to work around a problem
* Good judgment
* An ability to be assertive
* Capability to manage conflict
* Meeting facilitation skills
* Multitasking ability
* Execute effective and comprehensive communication strategies
* Execute a sound approach to give client excellent implementation experience in support of their reference ability
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* 3+ years of progressive consulting experience in a Professional Services organization with expert knowledge of consulting and implementation methodologies
* Experience facilitating technical projects from start to finish
* Lead requirement-gathering sessions
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
* Can facilitate multiple product implementations at one time
* Proven ability to successfully facilitate a small-to-medium size software implementation project as a consultant independently
* A general understanding of the technologies and architectures used for deploying web-based enterprise and SaaS applications
* Ability to "read" a client relative to their experience and skills around software implementation and adapt communication and training strategies accordingly.
* Multiple years' experience with the following:
* Excellent software implementation skills
* Excellent client interface skills
* Proven cross-functional team success
* Knowledge of employee engagement, charitable or corporate philanthropic programs are considered a plus.
* The ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management is required.
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.