- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The Implementation Services Director will guide the delivery of services and technology to one or more clients by planning and managing implementation activities from point of sale through production verification.
* Coordinate/manage the implementation effort by ensuring organizational execution against the defined workplan
* Identify and initiate joint company and client teams to establish medical policy, integrate applications, establishing invoicing, test configuration and interface, train end users and to communicate to internal and external audiences
* Establish internal IT team to ensure coordination of all our delivery activities through weekly meetings
* Establish project plan based on scope of services
* Ensure company and client buy-in to project plan and milestones
* Ensure work of each company and client committee progresses as scheduled against the plan
* Coordinate, facilitate and document client-facing meetings for medical policy, technology, communication training, finance and testing committees
* Ensure follow-through against commitments made by company and client resources
* Identify, track and ensure closure of all implementation related issues across all aspects of delivery
* Report status against key milestones (progress against plans, upcoming activities and issues) on a weekly basis
* Deliver projects in conjunction with the client, balancing scope, schedule, resources and quality
* Fulfill delivery responsibilities as outlined in the Implementations Responsibility Matrix
Client Relationship Management:
* Establish outstanding professional relationships within each of the client departments participating in the implementation, medical policy, claims, provider relations, corporate communications, information technology, finance/actuarial
* Serve as key day-to-day client contact to present a consistent primary point of contact with company
* Identify opportunities to expand the scope of our business relationship with the client and communicate opportunities to Implementation Services VP for pursuit
* Leverage ISVP to solidify relationships with client executives not involved with the implementation on a daily basis
Transition to Client Services and Network Operations:
* Ensure client operational cycles are understood and supported by company
* Integrate and effectively transition to Client Service Manager to provide a seamless transfer for on-going business support
* Integrate and effectively transition to Network Operations to ensure seamless transfer for on-going technology support
* Bachelor's Degree (or higher) preferred (or equivalent experience)
* PMP certification desirable but not required
* 5+ years' project management, people management, client-facing service delivery, health plan systems delivery, and custom or packaged application delivery is required; 10+ year's is preferred
* Health claims system knowledge on any of the following is preferred: Facets, Paradigm/Diamond, Amisys, QMacs/QNXT, QCare.
* Strong attention to detail
* Track record of working on and leading projects across a matrix organization
* Ability to delegate tasks to individuals while ensuring quality of deliverables
* Strong presentation skills
* High level of proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, & Project)
* Professional with the ability to handle confidential information
* Experience handling multiple tasks, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines
* Ability to positively handle / manage stress, such as high work volume or frequent changes
* Travel requirements 20 - 30%
* Must have flexibility and willingness to participate in the work processes of an international organization, including conference calls scheduled to accommodate global time zones
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.